Money Market Analyst CV
Companies often have idle cash stashed in banks or corporate vaults and Money Market Analysts allow financial managers to bring idle cash resources to be more productive with short term money market placements. These money market analysts identify and evaluate placement options for the least risks and highest yields based on historical and projected economic trends, government monetary actions, trading volumes and market forces.
Money Market Analyst CV Template
Mary G. Ashford
Boscastle, Cornwall, UK
To be a Money Market Analyst for a large hotel or manufacturing company
Summary of Qualification
- 8 years of experience as a money market analyst for a large airline company to ensure that short term money market placements can earn while idle.
- Excellent command of the American and British English language
Professional Experience / Career History
1999 – Present: Money Market Analyst, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Conduct regular research on global and local money markets trends
- Prepare regular economic and market trending reports and recommendations to the Financial Investment Manager.
- Travel to companies and conduct interviews with investors.
- Gather data on stock and bond reports, economic forecasts from government financial and economic bureaus, securities manuals, financial statements and other financial publications to identify investment opportunities
- Coordinate with local stock brokerages on money placements.
2002 – Present: In-house seminars on money placement procedures, market analysis and forecasting model design.
2002 – 2004: MBA, Thames Valley University
1995 – 1999: Bachelor of Science in Economics, South Bank University, London
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.
Category: Business CV Templates
Sites That Link to this Post
- Business CV Templates : CV Template | December 31, 2010