How to Write a CV Template
CV is a complete description of a person’s academic as well as professional achievements. Therefore, it is very important to draft a correct CV to make the best impression of yourself on your future employer. It is very important that your CV reveal all your academic and professional achievements. Below are certain tips that about writing a CV template that will help you write the impressive CV.
- A CV should start with your contact details mentioning your complete postal address, telephone numbers and e-mail address. It is important that you mention proper details, as this would be a reference for the employers to contact you for interviews in present as well as future.
- The next part if the CV must contain your career objective. This will contain a couple of sentences mentioning in brief your preferences of career and your future ambitions.
- Then comes your educational qualification. You should mention your Bachelor’s degree first with the specialization properly mentioned. The year of beginning and passing the course should be mentioned here. Then mention all other skills or Masters degree. Here also mention the year of passing.
- The professional experience is to mentioned after educational qualification. You should start from your latest work experience first followed by all other experiences. Always mention the year of joining and leaving. The job profile should be mentioned in detail.
- The last part should mention your achievements. These achievements can be either academic or professional.
This way you can format the CV that will leave a long lasting impression on your employers.
Category: CV Templates
Sites That Link to this Post
- CV Templates : CV Template | December 31, 2010